About- MaryOFoundationMary O Foundation is my passion in action. I also for a long time was a single mother with two children. More often than not,
I almost found myself homeless and broke but somehow, God always send people to help me and my children and this is one major reason why Mary O Foundation was birthed. This foundation is for single mothers, widows and children and we aim to provide opportunities that will equip them with the necessary tools needed to grow into
- Providing relief and food for widows during Covid-19 with the help of Pastor Benjamin Akanni
- Improve the lives of improvised women and children through education and more.
- Provide a home for women and children at risk and victim of abuse (sexual/physical/emotional abuse, child labor and abandonment).
- Rehabilitate and counsel women and children from exploitative situationand assist them to fulfill their dreams.
- Promote literacy and skills training for the children and adult
- Equip women and children with skills and resources to become self-sufficient.
- Every woman and child should get an opportunity to live life in its full dimension without any discrimination, want or need./span>